Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sawyer's My Kind of Man!

Oh thank you for having Sawyer in last night's eposide of Lost. I love that man! He is totally my type - rugged, HOT HOT HOT, funny, SEXY AS HELL, sarcastic and he loves TV!

How do I know he loves TV? Hello! All his one line references. Last night - he said the A-Team took all the guns. My all time favorite when he made the excuse of assocaiting the clean slate with Little House on Praire, because he had mono as a kid and only got one TV channel in his trailor.

His one liners and the nicknames crack me up calling Hurley - Grimmace, International House of Pancakes, Snuffy and Jumbotron! Or Charilie - Oliver Twist, the munchkin or Jiminy Cricket. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon for Sun and Jin. Oh I could go on and on. Then he lost at ping pong and had to give up calling people by nickname. How long is that going to last? I need the nicknames back.

And how about when Sawyer was teaching Jin to speak English and he taught him the only three things a woman needs to hear. Does anyone remember what they were?

Yes, Sawyer has his faults but who doesn't. Personally they make him even more sexy to me!

No comments: