Thursday, March 8, 2007

No More Reality

So I get all snuggly in my flannel pj's and sit down to escape reality and watch good TV. But no - what do I find but the 4 millionth episode in a row of American Idol and it is in place of one of my favorite shows - Bones!! So since I am not an AI fan at all, could care less that Simon is an ass, Paula is drunk, stoned or just mental and well Randy, I don't know. All the show proves is that most of America cannot sing. So anyhow, I decide I will watch some meaniless HighSchool drama. So I turn it to the WB (ok it is the CW now - but don't get me started on that!) to watch One Tree Hill. BUT NO!!! Reality strikes again and we are now looking for the next 'Pussycat Doll'

Well THANK GOD America!!!!!! Cuz I gotta say last awards show I watched - think it was the Grammys. I saw the Pussycat Dolls perform and I thought to myself - 'know what they need? Another girl to run around stage and pretend to sing and dance!" Glad the Reality TV world was inside my brain.

I want my normal TV back!! No more Supernanny, Wifeswap, Search for the next - American Idol, Pussycat Doll, Coyote Ugly, country singer, celebrity dancer, island survivor, apprentice, etc. I want good Comedy and Drama, I want to laugh and cry in a facticous world! Are you with me America?


Oh P.S. - I do have a concept in mind for a new reality show - America votes on who gets to be Baby Daniellynn's dad. Put Larry, Howard, Prince Von Idiot and others on stage and make then do fatherly tasks - Supernanny can be one of the judges!!!!

Oh and PPS - When is cute Ty Pennington coming to build me a house?

3 comments:

Steven said...

I dunno...American Idol, Bones...

I think you were screwed either way. ;)

Steve~

Jean said...

Are you saying you don't appreciate Bones???

Danielle Bronson said...

Bone rockes Steveo!