Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Office: I'm Ready For Some Pam and Jim!

Thank God that most of my fave shows have quit with the rerun bull shit. After Feb sweeps there was a good few weeks that there was no Office. I early died. The last episode Pam told Roy about her and Jim kissing, I'm ready to see the repercussions!

Pam and Jim I think are the best anti-couple ever. I say "anti" because they are not your average prime time duo. They aren't overly sexy, or obvious. They are just cute. I would love to a big office drama between Roy and Jim, perhaps a war of words, a few punches thrown. Karen gets mad (although I have to say I like her. Did you know she is the daughter of Quincy Jones and Peggy Lipton?") Maybe Andy can be back from the anger management classes that didn't help and he can punch another hole in the wall. Maybe Mike and Jan can give some couples counceling to the pair. And Dwight, well, he needs a another secret mission with the CIA. How funny is that guy! And what if Kelly cheated on Ryan with one of the guys in the warehouse. Even ROY! Now that would be a serious drama!

Anyway, Its the end of season three, and I'm ready for some Jim and Pam. I am offically a "Shipper". Anyway the writers do it it, I'm okay with. I'm just so glad the epsiode is new!

No comments: