Friday, March 23, 2007

"So this is where the tragic happens"

I am still rolling on the floor laughing from last nights UGLY BETTY. How awesome was a Marc centric episode!!! What an awesome idea to pair March & Betty together! His nicknames were priceless - chimmichunga, toquito. And the two of them with the flash cards!!! I cannot decide who had more fun with the Marc/Betty relationship. The family or others??? Even Daniel joined in by asking if he had popped the question yet. Justin even got to play along.

I felt bad for Amanda - being dumped even if it was a "fake" relationship. But how awesome is she!!?? "So you are saying we are over and I'm fat" "that was a real scare you idiot, it just wasn't yours"

And Patti LuPone - what a great guest star to such a subperb cast. And nice tie-in with the cats (she stared in CATS on Broadway) I loved her adjective for Justin - "Swishy". Go Marc for telling her off.

Some of the best classic lines were last nights ep. I wish I could remember them all!

"Your mom does not know your gay? It's just that you're . .so sparkly"

"I keep waiting for Mr. Rooper to show up"

"I've had better Monday and better jewelry"

I wish UGLY BETTY was on more than once a week! I need the laughs!!!

No comments: