Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dirty Sexy Money Is Awesome!

The only thing I like about fall is new TV and this has to be my new fave show. It's about this uberrich New York family (The Darlings) and their crazy dramas. Dirty Sexy Money is like Dynasty on acid. Funny, over the top, and everything the title says.

Top Ten Reasons To Check Out Dirty Sexy Money...
1)I love Donald Sutherland but when the Hell did he get so old?
2)Any Baldwin is a good Baldwin
3)Sex Tapes are always funny... as are trannies!
4)Two girls who throw punches over bangs are bitches I wanna hang with!
5)Kareoke on the Brooklyn Bridge in your underwear can be fun!
6)Priests are horny bastards!
7)Blaire Underwood is way hotter than he ever was on L.A Law or Cosby Show.
8)Yes Blaire underwood was on the Cosby Show. Denise's date. Look it up.
9) Becasue Orphans are so out of style and rarely housebroken.
10)What esle do you have to do after Private Prcatice on Wed Nights at 10pm.

I mean it, check it out! Watch the clip and see!

1 comment:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

You guys are too funny. And you look like you have sooooo much fun together. Kinda like Barbie Jo and me. Two peas in a pod, baby;))