Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween TV

So everyone is unleashing their Halloween episodes this week and I have to say so far I'm a little dissapointed. Its almost over and the highlight has been Sylvia Brown on Montel yesterday.( she is always on Weds so technically not a special occasion) Yesterday was about a brave (read "stupid") woman who has a bed and breakfast in Lizzie Bordons's house where she hatcheted her family to death. Evidently she actually makes money at this venture. People really WANT to vacation there. Odd.

Oh and its very haunted. Duh.

I miss the days of the Roseanne caliber Halloween episodes where they went all out. Totally not PC. Scaring the shit out of neighbors with fake murder scenes and throwing crazy Halloween parties. Fake blood, all sorts of site gags, great costume ideas. Love it.

On honorable mention this weeks goes to BONES. They went about their procederal business solving murders but in costume. Temperence Brennan as Wonder Woman was great. Kudos to Hart Hansen for bringing us this great ep. Check out the clip of it in my CLIP OF THE WEEK.

So Now I am off to hang with my kids. Maybe have some Halloween candy for breakfast.

No comments: